Assalamualaikum,
Hey there...yesterday was 1st of May-Malaysia's Labour Day....so it's a public holiday...yeay...my morning started with an asthma attack...so painful darling...handled the pain with my medication..*done*..huhu
Haaa...nerve wracking moments....yesterday...we were allowed to check our application status regarding UPU via sms or online...I checked via sms after Hassanah called me abt that..then I checked...and to my horror!!!The sms showed....
DENGAN DUKACITANYA,ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA DITAWARKAN KE IPTA
gosh...my reaction was....i rolled over the floor
...ahhahaaa...neither one of my application was accepted...huhu...I was kinda relieved cz i got accepted to matrics..alhamdulilah..for sure there will be brighter sky at matrics...insya Allah...ada hikmahnyaa...well for my friends..some were shocked,some were frustrated cz the courses given to them was way to far from their expectation...with good grades and excellent extracuricular...they even cannot go through asasi uiam and um...whoa..it shows that the competition is getting higher day by day..so i got my last chance to do the best and excel to achieve my doctorate..insya Allah...
To my friends who's tidak berjaya to UPU or MATRICS...don't worry..i'm sure Allah's plan is wat better ok...just move on,keep on praying and tawakal lillah...insya Allah u got it..actually wherever we further our studies...all of the varsities were likely to be the same...it's ourselves who made the differences rite???hehee...my prayers are always be for you guys and myself...
Then..my parents brought me to Hopoh just to buy my pants...hahaa..plus I bought a nice stripes blouse...so girly..ehhehee...I even mms azreen about that blouse in the fitting room..tee hee...hahaa

PDI bags

daddy gets so boring when shopping involves me
Next,The Spring..whoa I miss The Spring so much..i heard a lot of changes...hahaa..theres a donut shop there(which is always long winded queue)....I'm dying to eat the donuts..huhu...I met Hazim(the birthday boy) with his family,I met Nisa and her family too...kinda ABM reunion though..ahhaha..a word to describe me...haaa..a shopping freak!

got so crazy
I went to MNG,ESPRIT,PDI to search for a bag..hahaa..MNG's was..the bag was nice but didnt really suites me...esprit's was whoa..what can i say..I love those bags....PDI...haaaa...so attractive and simple...but at last..mum agreed to bought me SEED bag...it's so useful and handy for me...more organise since it has a lot of compartments...hahahaa...it's khaki in colour..tpi ya la...xpat beli beg esprit stripes ya marek..kacak lak...weh..siyes..byk bnda yang aku beli...nang ngabis ngikis duit mak jak2..ahhaa..xpa2..insya Allah CLAIM 10 TAHUN AKAN DATANG!!
that sad face
I guess,it was way fun before i leave kuching soon..my flight will be on the 11th May..whoa..so sad...to leave my family,and friends here back in Kuching..but then life must go on..I have a big mission to be done...I have wild dreams to be persue...so go on and move on ok??!!!
women + shopping=crazy
Hey there...yesterday was 1st of May-Malaysia's Labour Day....so it's a public holiday...yeay...my morning started with an asthma attack...so painful darling...handled the pain with my medication..*done*..huhu
Haaa...nerve wracking moments....yesterday...we were allowed to check our application status regarding UPU via sms or online...I checked via sms after Hassanah called me abt that..then I checked...and to my horror!!!The sms showed....
DENGAN DUKACITANYA,ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA DITAWARKAN KE IPTA
gosh...my reaction was....i rolled over the floor
...ahhahaaa...neither one of my application was accepted...huhu...I was kinda relieved cz i got accepted to matrics..alhamdulilah..for sure there will be brighter sky at matrics...insya Allah...ada hikmahnyaa...well for my friends..some were shocked,some were frustrated cz the courses given to them was way to far from their expectation...with good grades and excellent extracuricular...they even cannot go through asasi uiam and um...whoa..it shows that the competition is getting higher day by day..so i got my last chance to do the best and excel to achieve my doctorate..insya Allah...To my friends who's tidak berjaya to UPU or MATRICS...don't worry..i'm sure Allah's plan is wat better ok...just move on,keep on praying and tawakal lillah...insya Allah u got it..actually wherever we further our studies...all of the varsities were likely to be the same...it's ourselves who made the differences rite???hehee...my prayers are always be for you guys and myself...

Then..my parents brought me to Hopoh just to buy my pants...hahaa..plus I bought a nice stripes blouse...so girly..ehhehee...I even mms azreen about that blouse in the fitting room..tee hee...hahaa


Next,The Spring..whoa I miss The Spring so much..i heard a lot of changes...hahaa..theres a donut shop there(which is always long winded queue)....I'm dying to eat the donuts..huhu...I met Hazim(the birthday boy) with his family,I met Nisa and her family too...kinda ABM reunion though..ahhaha..a word to describe me...haaa..a shopping freak!

I went to MNG,ESPRIT,PDI to search for a bag..hahaa..MNG's was..the bag was nice but didnt really suites me...esprit's was whoa..what can i say..I love those bags....PDI...haaaa...so attractive and simple...but at last..mum agreed to bought me SEED bag...it's so useful and handy for me...more organise since it has a lot of compartments...hahahaa...it's khaki in colour..tpi ya la...xpat beli beg esprit stripes ya marek..kacak lak...weh..siyes..byk bnda yang aku beli...nang ngabis ngikis duit mak jak2..ahhaa..xpa2..insya Allah CLAIM 10 TAHUN AKAN DATANG!!
I guess,it was way fun before i leave kuching soon..my flight will be on the 11th May..whoa..so sad...to leave my family,and friends here back in Kuching..but then life must go on..I have a big mission to be done...I have wild dreams to be persue...so go on and move on ok??!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment