Tuesday, December 01, 2009

runnin' well

Salam

Hi...everyone..at last i got the spirit to update my blog..ye la kan..cz xde tmpat nak meluah isi hati ni..ok2 enough

It's been a week I'm in Kuching and left UMS...so far..sometimes i miss ums life...asrama life..ahaha...miss my roomates..but then what's better than being home rite??
Everyone tells me that
"oh kurus na ktk???"
"aieh slim ikit badan nya lok"
and makes me wonder..aku makan kedak apa kt asrama ya...ahaha..slim??whoa2...happy la wak nenga..ahaha

I bought new bag yesterday..at first i decided to buy roxy and mum just disagree of roxy cz of the price and design...and then she prefer mng hobo bag...yeah i love it..far more cheap..and quality and more lady like..whatever it is..I LOVE it...now I have 4 MNG bag..a clutch, a sling bag, a handbag and the hobo one..yippie..

Now i'm planning a good "thing" in my life...let say it is a good thing to try..what it is..shhh i can't tell you..if its a success only i can tell...ahaha...for now..it seems a little winning for me..and yes..my game is running well...hahaha

My relationship>>>To be true...i still love you..why?the answer is I JUST LOVE YOU...and although it seems hard to get back to the relationship..i do respect your decision :)

Well happy december everyone!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nurulazmi said...

Salam,dik azzah..
nak email? kak v nak invite kitak as an invited reader untuk blog kak v. hanya invited readers jak boleh baca skrg. ;)

azzah said...

wslm kak
ooo ya2..i do realise that
k my email is azzah90@gmail.com

SITI KAY SUAAIDI said...

ijo pok blog. hehehe.

azzah said...

siti;; ya la...hijau pink..nice