OK...statement...I'm Single...geez...why azzah suddenly saying about this tabooo thing huh?Emotional disturbance..hahaha
Yes..have you ever feel (seriously this question is for single2 ppl ok)..have you ever :
1) Feel jealous, irritated, frustrated when ppl around you keep on talking bout relationship (good ones)...sms or call their loved ones..went out for date as you alone in the hostel?
2) Urge to find someone to call a lover ( desperately yes!)
3) Cried when u saw the picture of your previous relationships..
4) Try to make yourself distracted...busy...and etc in order to forget those love thingie??
Well..honestly..I am in this situation ok..bad bad situation here...hoho...it's been like 3 months i was separated with my ex..and yes..I might look strong and happy outside..inside...it's grief and pain..i feel terribly lonely...yes i know i have my family and friends undivided love..but a man's love and care for me is different..far far more different..
Last night I've been thinking all sorts of things like..I wish I don't bother bout love stuffs...I wish my previous relationship was a lasting one..I wish I wish I wish..but I have to accept all the fact and my destiny..hard but I have to face it day by day in my life...
Where are you my star?
3 comments:
I feel you(but our situations and feelings are very different of course).
"..but a man's love and care for me is different..far far more different.."
Nampaknya betul la apa yg kmk fahami selamak tok and your statement proves it!
what makes it different anyway?
hahaa...idk..it's very abstract..ahhaa
Post a Comment