Day 30- Who are you
Omg so sad and happy to complete this challenge..okay this time, I'll do it the best..save the best for last bha kan..:D
Who am i??I am me..I am Azzah...ok2..xnak wat dlm pernggan..dlm points2!!
1. Nama saya Nurul Azzah bermaksud cahaya kemuliaan
2. Islam
3. From Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
4. 5' tall
5. I am a full time undergraduate student in UMS,taking agriculture course
6. I am big...hahaa
7. I am uber super sensitive, emotional but highspirited person
8. I am friendly..i love to make friends...=)
9. I am currently single but my heart is taken...hahahaa oh love him
10. I love selendang!!gila..
11. I love shopping
12. I want to finish my studies up to PhD
13. I love music, arts...
14. Passionate about cooking and FOODS!!
15. I chew straws, eat ice, love ice blended stuffs
16. I wear shoes that size scale from 6 to 10
17. I love to take photographs and camwhore
18 I love my friends
19. I like to talk...a LOT
20. I am loving myself...:D
21. Lahir 15 April 1990, 20 years old
So...that's the rap...hehe simple but i guess this blog really2 represent me a lot...:D
2 comments:
Congratulations on finishing the blog challenge~
Cun jwak 31st december ritok..hehe.
aok ya la..hahaha ngam2 wak mek ngabis nya year end
Post a Comment