Sunday, September 09, 2012

old crappy senior

Assalamualaikum.

Having my brekkie with hot nescafe and kek lapis. Not at home, but at my second home. I officially registered as kakak tua fourth year yesterday. Azzah is backkkkk to Sandakan! Haha. The journey is ALWAYS tiring like ever but nahh got use to it.

This semester (semester 7) rather special because :
1. Yeah, 4th year and I am a super senior here. Plus, old crappy one.
2. Last semester in campus as next semester (Semester 8) i'm going for my industrial training in Kuchinggg!
3. Again, i'm an old crappy senior. 22.
4. I moved from my previous room to the new one. ALL BY MYSELF. Room for 2. Now room for only 1. *will update the clean tidy version of it later* Haha. More privacy as I can dance crazily in my room??
5. Always special because I got my girlfriends here.

Insya Allah, my class will start tomorrow afternoon. Not so much technical lab thingy this semester but back to basics. More theories and theories. Serious theories. So this semester, serious ok.ok.ok??
I hope I can do well this semester. Last academic semester of mine. Enjoy more time with my friends and cover all Sandakan soon. Insya Allah. Amin. =)

Do I look serious? No!


No comments: