Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ramadhan 1435

Salam!

Finally, Ramadhan come by, knocking on our door this year. Alhamdulillah, at 24, Allah given me another opportunity to celebrate Ramadhan.

Reminiscing Ramadhan. Stepping out from my comfort zone as I celebrate puasa away from home for the past 5 years in uni. It was bittersweet. 

Sahur may be hard at times. Sometimes, I only ate Maggi for sahur cz sik sempat meli food and rice cooker not allowed. Sometimes, Sardin Pedas Smiling Fish Tin and Nasi Sejuk jadi peneman hehe. Alhamdulillah for the experiences.

Kick-ass sardines

Above all, buka puasa will always be my favorite. Masa kat kampus induk, we went to bazaar together, makan together. And the best part of it, we share the same moments with our Christian and Buddhist friends. Even pernah sahur together hehe. Alhamdulillah.

I may not experience all of those anymore but I'll cherish those beautiful moments of Ramadhan forever!
Ramadhan is not about fasting, it's all about educating, dakwah and self discovery to be close to our Creator. So grab our chance to gain extra pahala this time, shall we? =)

Salam Ramadhan 1435H and have a great one peeps! 





No comments: