Yup...I not in the "RIGHT" mood today since dad scold me not to be serious in this particular matter.Ya...I know i should not be too emotional bout this but i dunno...ppl (especially teens) hate it when they're treated that way...like everything we do or try is considered as FAILURE and also their trust became very little when we do some mistakes or misdeeds...erm ever heard of "no one is perfect"or"everyone did mistakes"huh...i dunno..maybe sometimes ppl around me hoping for me to be very PERFECT,GOOD,BRILLIANT,EXCELLENT....these sometimes brought negative impact where...hurm i got stressed on it...yeah..I must get it control ok??
Erm,...it was this afternoon when I heard salam being given loudly..it was a man's voice..at first I thought it was my driving instructor sending me my L license....but nope...it wasnt him...a 30 years maybe of age...man...kinda casual wear(jeans)...asking is there any tuan rumah(means my parents)but not specifically refering to my parents not mentioning any names...(at least my name huh!!)ahahha...Luckily...our main gate is locked so he can't get in...uhuuuBut then my maid answered yes to it...ow...so she rushed and called me upstairs to see who's coming...then I saw that man...I never saw him b4 and plus my parents didnt inform us of someone going to the house...Then my maid inform that guy that only their child (me) at home...and he left by saying"I'll be back"(mcm terminator pun cara...wahahhaha..joking)
Then,I started wondering...what do they REALLY want from us???I called my mom...then she started to sound very worried...then i have to hear her blablas...hehehe...Minutes then...my dad came along my brother...then the questions r asked...who?y?when?how?blablaI described how the man looks...the car they used(proton saga sport itam)...license number of the car which is not clearly seen(QAJ ****)ah..forgot!!So my dad kinda mad and said 'I'm not taking the matter seriously"...ow no...did he just accused me...I took it seriously...really serious...then he thought I am joking n playing bout this matter...yup speechless me...
There's got to be something they want to do at my house...maybe:
1)robbery2)kidnap(no way!!!)
3)surveying for robbery
4)etc crime
Whatever it is..I'm hoping for Allah's protection in any ways and time...Amin
Until now...I still in the bad mood and also the goosebumps fear of the guys comeback...huh!

No comments:
Post a Comment