Assalamualaikum,
Hey people, wassup! Right cecite ari ni, LAST few weeks was way crazy with reports, assigntments and reports. Alhamdulillah up till now, I only left 2 classes, 1 group presentation and 1 individual presentation. This week is the last week for lecture and next week will be study week =)
LAST week, i also got a surprise bday gift (in advance) from him, tapi xleh bgtau apa but for sure, it is very special n sweet.
LAST Sunday i attended my fac's annual dinner, Farm Nite 2011. Well, i wasn't expecting any much, just come to have fun and eat, pakaian pun songket je and selendang hitam (alamak simple sgt). But I was really moved after my name was announced as student of Dean's Special Award ( Anugerah Khas Dekan) for Active Participation in Organization. I was really moved cause everything i went through, people hate me, people talk back, people stab my back, I was chosen by the Dean and the rest of the school! Betul kata orang kalau dah kena aniaya, sabar je Allah is testing you and giving u something else to be happy =) Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. My parents were proud as i texted them and also my friends, they were so proud. I enjoyed the night except ada la terasa xbes sikit cz i think the flow is not that good, then the persembahan is quite monotonous, seirama jak no variety tp biasala tu kan, nothing perfect and they did their best!So, i leave u guys with some pictures during the night.
 |
| The Event |
 |
| Dekan n lecturer saya buat persembahan |
 |
| Second Years |
 |
| Anugerah Khas Dekan |
1 comment:
congratz babe! besnya~ worth the hard work.
Post a Comment