A new week and yes next week it's Ramadhan.=) So, it's 1 month left for my semester break and gonna be back for studies then.
Haa, where to start. These 2 days made me think, Is it possible to like/love someone although he/she is a complete stranger to you? Macam, nya xpernah nangga kita, tp kita pernah nangga nya. Macam, kita tauk serba serbi about him/her but he/she don't know an atom about you. Creepy much. Some say it's STALKING or CRUSHING or just again being CREEPY.
Haha, I don't know. I think I like someone now but in that situation where he don't know single thing about me (no photos or no names included, each sold separately!). I named him as Mr Faraway Guy. Mmm, yah maybe mcm childish to talk about this lovey dovey stuff, i like you thingy but i'm attracted to him so much that I think about him every night and day.( Hadoh, angau!). He got the character, just being himself, lively, funny, strong but sensitive indeed, hormat orang tua, pandey, jaga smyg, and good looking too. (Why on earth am I talking about this?!). Kira complete package lah!Hehe. Boleh tapau jadi suami!! He mesmerized me, He inspired me and He made me happy.
![]() |
| Yang macam ni?:3 (Source) |
![]() |
| Yang macam ni?(Source) |
TAPI HATI TTP KAT
.......
.................
........................................
![]() |
| Dialah ni! Hahaha Johnny Bravo! (Source) |
Mmm, I guess I just like you from far away, seeing you happy. Kita will not happen anyhow anyway. Just mek happy to know there's a person like you exist in this world. Mun sik dapat kitak, kmk mok husband yang mcm kitak. (If I can't have you, I want someone just like you). That's all. :)
Adele said it all, Thank you for this song.



1 comment:
more than 4 months, it's Love.
hoho scary do
Post a Comment