Monday, January 16, 2012

holla kch!

Assalamualaikum,
Yah, dah 3 hari ku di Kuching. Maaf2 x update, pas abis exam, the next morning trus fly ke Kuching. Sapa sik bahagia ndak?Hehe.
Up2 the sky..spotted Mt.Kinabalu

Well, balit2 tauk apa ku makan lok?Prosperity burger mcd, ntah brapa lamak telam telus bnda ya lam tv, ne nak dgn penuh smgt waja ku makan. Nyaman aieh, segala curly fries ya. Haha syukur dpt makan. Pasya ri Sabtu eh, berbantey segala mi kolok. I love kuching for that.
Since i love WEDDINGS (not WEEDING) so much, I came to kch with right timing. Last weekend was my aunt's wedding day. Awwh Sabtu was the akad (which I cannot see the akad nikah) and Ahad was the bersanding at Dewan Majlis Islam, Kuching. A nice, simple and wonderful wedding. Xla byk ilak agenda, siap da video presentation lagu craig david-unbelievable agik ya. Aku rasa aku sorg jak terpana kali, ahhaa. I managed to naik pelamin too, but not bersanding with him but take pic sajaaaa bah. Lamak gik ku nikah oi.Haha.Apa2pun saya disini mendoakan newlyweds Sharina & Dafi, Congratulations and May Allah bless your marriage :D
Ambik berkat :P
Bosses
Will enjoy my stay in Kuching for a month. Voila!
p.s 6 more years. Can we even make it?

No comments: