Assalamualaikum!!
15.10.12
Memang musim convocation kan? Haha few weeks back, I posted about my boy. Today, gonna post about one of my boy, no no enough about my boyfriend, it's about my only brother, Ijan. Alhamdulillah, he officially GRADUATED for his Diploma in Quantity Surveying, UTM. Syukur kepada Tuhan.
I only have him in my life, sharing same blood and genes from our parents. Kiranya macam treasure mak bapak la. *oh mula dah rasa sebak*. We treated equally. Sorang ada basikal. Mesti sorang pun ada. Sorang ada jam power rangers. Sorang pun ada jam power rangers. Sorang beg sorong. Sorang mesti beg sorong. So equal. Both mesti ada. Sometimes macam kembar lahh. Hehe.
![]() |
| Back in circa '95, I guess |
| Haha 20 years later |
When reminiscing about our schooling years, both of us went to same tadika together. I was the brightest and in the spotlight at that time because teachers told me that I am smart and talkative. I always got that bintang bintang thingy because of my good manner and bright student. My brother? Different story. Mak told me, ever since young age, he had difficulty in talking. He still mumbled even after tadika compared to me. Sampai one day, I remember, his teacher cried because he can't pronounce words well after many times of repetition. I don't know how he felt at that time. Me, being famous and bright. I don't know maybe he don't think about it at all.
Then, move to primary school, I entered one of best school in Kuching. Everyone wants their child to be in the school. I passed the school's pre-test and became one of the students. Meanwhile, my brother, managed to enter school, still struglling and slow progress in his studies. Instead of A's, he always got C,D and even E. Parents alarmed.
Cut short, he passed his PMR. With not really flying colors. He regretted it so much. Tambah tambah lagi when people start to compare my PMR with his. Starting from Form 4, he struggled in his studies. Everytime he reached home, he'll study and do his homeworks. Not much of tv and games at that time. Alhamdulillah, he was one of the best student during that time. And we're equal in SPM with 5As. Wasn't it great? Haha.
I was the most happiest person when I heard that UTM accepted him for Diploma in Quantity Survey. I was at matriculation that time. At least he's towards something in his life. After I finished my matriculation, accepted to UMS, bapak called me and said he wants to quit from diploma. I was terrified and worried. I advice, advice motivate and yes, he held on. Now look! Look, you're holding a scroll (earlier than me), wearing that topi segi empat (earlier than me) and the best thing making mak and bapak so proud today (they called me lotsa time and text me telling me how proud they're).*laplap airmata*. Thank You!
I'm not there to witness the epic moment of your life. But I promise, your degree convocation, I'll be there to cheer and hug you on your very special day. Insya Allah. I hope you can strive better in degree and make mak bapak proud, again! :)
From a slow learner, now a diploma holder and soon degree holder. Love you brother, CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY GRADUATING.
![]() |
| Bapak and his first batik. Haha. |
Love,
Your only Kakak.


2 comments:
so sweet k.azah! sedih pulak baca..;p
hahaha..akak type post ni pun berapa kali menangis dik..well, it's how bujang masa kecik2 dulu..hehee but now he's SOMEBODY!yey
Post a Comment